CAMCO RO-Series are made from napthenic base crudes that are highly refined to provide proper lubrication in refrigeration and air conditioning compressors with various types of refrigerants.
For use in compressors: Rotary, Centrifugal, Reciprocating.
Using refrigerants: 11, 12, 22, 113, 114, 502
Methyl Chloride, Carbon Dioxide.
- OEM Approved and used by major manufacturers.
- Excellent thermal and chemical stability. Resistance to high temperature with the ability to remain chemically stable in the presence of other components.
- Low POUR point to prevent separated oil from congealing.
- Low FLOC point. Oil is wax free to provide excellent low temperature characteristics.
- CAMCO Oils are compatible with Texaco, Suniso and Zerol and can be used as a replacement for them.