CAMCO 93 Series are custom formulated lubricants specifically designed for long life under the severe, demanding conditions normally encountered in recirculating systems such as rotary screw compressors.
CAMCO 93 Series are based on highly refined, hydrocracked dewed paraffinic oil. This special refining coupled with state of the art additive technology results in performance improvements beyond other compressor fluids. Among these are:
- Exceptional oxidative stability.
- Long Life.
- Resistance to carbon build-up.
- Less frictional drag and low sludging tendency.
- Less down-time.
- Low evaporation loss.
- Viscosity stability.
- Improved performance.
- Thermal stability.
- Rust and corrosion inhibited.
- Lower equipment maintenance.